Whole-House Water Filters use specific filter media designed to remove a variety of impurities from your water providing clean, clear water throughout your home or commercial / industrial business.
Hydrogen Peroxide Water Treatment
A healthy alternative to chlorination…can be adapted to any existing system. Like chlorine, hydrogen peroxide is a strong oxidizer and can quickly eliminate the odors. Unlike chlorine, however, hydrogen peroxide leaves behind no trace of chemical by-products.
- When hydrogen peroxide is injected into water, large amounts of dissolved oxygen are released and a strong oxidizing effect takes place.
- Kills iron bacteria and prevents bacterial slime from building
- There’s no trace of chemical residues because peroxide decomposes fully into water
- Because hydrogen peroxide integrates into water immediately, it’s also biodegradable
- Improves main and secondary filtration, even under conditions with high organic-loads
- Cleans organic deposits from irrigation systems
- Removes any odors from the water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas
- Peroxide also removes hydrogen sulfide. This compound is corrosive to plumbing and other fixtures, so peroxide means lower maintenance.
- Hydrogen peroxide water treatment is also environmentally friendly. It doesn’t pollute water, contaminate soils or harm aquifers. In fact, it actually makes more oxygen for plants and soil to consume.
- Ask us about switching to, or adding a Whole-house Peroxide Disinfection System to your home or business.
Iron & Sulphur Filters
Water comes in contact with manganese green-sand causing oxidization into solids which can then be trapped in the filter bed. Potassium permanganate is drawn through the filter bed, recharging it with oxygen.
BAF Chemical Free Iron Filters
Natural oxidation removes iron, manganese and sulphur without chemicals, air pumps or a venturi!
Chloramines Removal Filters
Chloramines are now commonly used to disinfect municipal water supplies causing taste & odor problems. To remove chloramines a special catalytically enhanced carbon is required.
Multi Media Filters
Cloudy water usually means you have suspended silt or sediment. The Pro Series Multi-Media filter traps particulate matter as small as 20 microns, restoring your water to crystal clear.
Nexsand Turbidity Filters
Remove suspended solids, ferric hydroxide (red water iron) or sediment from your well or water system down to 5 Microns. Nexsand has proven extremely effective and will provide double the service flow of Multi Media or Sand Filters.
The Pro Series Neutralizing filter raises the pH of acidic water to neutralize corrosiveness – protecting fixtures, pipes and appliances from costly damage.