Working water is used for bathing, laundry, washing clothes and cleaning. Optimal working water is free of:
- Hardness minerals (calcium and magnesium)
- Iron, sulfur, manganese, tannins (organic color) or suspended materials such as sand and silt
- Bad taste & odor from chlorine (chlorine may be necessary to get water safely to your home but it is undesirable to ingest or breathe in.
- pH imbalances that can lead to acidic, corrosive water
- Chlorine found in municipal systems can cause problems with plumbing system components, drying of the skin, eczema and allergies.
Drinking water is perhaps the most important type of water because we ingest it.
- It also requires the most amount of treatment to ensure we have high quality, clean, great tasting water.
- With ageing infrastructure, municipalities cannot always guarantee the quality of your water.
- A drinking water system installed in your home is an easy and affordable way to ensure better drinking water.
Check out various Working and Drinking Water Solutions