Soft Water…as nature intended…silky, shiny hair, soft, supple skin, crystal-clear dishes, bright whites & vibrant colors, easier cleaning, no soap rings…
Hard water is a common problem caused by dissolved minerals calcium and magnesium. Left untreated, hard water is very costly! The minerals react adversely with heat and soap forming troublesome scaling in pipes and fixtures…and soap curd or ‘scum’ on skin, hair and laundry.
The effects on Water Heaters are even more tangible:
- Instant water heaters on hard water failed after 1.6 years
- Gas water heaters lost 24% efficiency Electric water heaters accumulate 0.4 pounds of scale for every 5 gpg of hardness.
Hard Water Costs You Money!
- Reduce water heating costs up to $100/year
- Cutting soap & cleaning product use by 50% saves as much as $90/year
- Damage to fabric can cost as much as $200/year
- Damage to plumbing & appliances can cost as much as $90/year
- You could save up to $480 annually!